1. The Information We Collect. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Website. While using the Site, you may have the opportunity to register for services, order products, make requests, and post content. Accordingly, depending on the process, you may be asked to provide the following types of information (hereafter defined as collectively, the “Personally Identifiable Information”):
We may also retain the details of purchases and other transactions or payments made with us or with some of our business partners affiliated with our Website. However, we agree that we will only keep your payment source account number if we first obtain your consent.
2. Use of Personally Identifiable Information. Cobbe Law takes your privacy very seriously. Accordingly, we agree that we will only use the information you provide for the following specific purposes: to effectuate a registration made by you; to customize the advertising and content you see; to fulfill your requests for products and services (including purchases); to improve the content and overall look and feel of our Website and services; and to contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients, when necessary. We agree that we will not share, sell, rent or otherwise distribute your Personally Identifiable Information with outside parties, except to provide products or services you’ve requested through us, or in response to a validly-issued subpoena, court order, or other legal process, or when necessary to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims made by you or on your behalf.
From time to time, we may employ the use of return email addresses to answer the email we receive from you. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. Finally, we agree that we will never use or share the Personally Identifiable Information provided to us by you in any way that violates or is otherwise unrelated to the means described in this agreement, without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
4. Correction of Personally Identifiable Information. So that we may best serve you, you are responsible for ensuring that all Personally Identifiable Information you provide on this site is maintained and kept current.
5. Web Statistics & Shared Data. We collect and use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad aggregate demographic information for reporting and sponsorship purposes. IP addresses are not linked to Personally Identifiable Information. From time to time, we may use non-identifiable aggregate information to better design our Website and to share with select advertising partners, sponsors, and/or affiliates. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our Website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to personally identify those individuals.
7. Scope of this Agreement; Third Party Websites. Although this agreement applies to the entirety of information obtained by you for the purpose of accessing or using content controlled and owned by Cobbe Law, it does not apply to entities that are not owned or controlled by us. This Website may contain links to other third-party websites. Please be aware that Cobbe Law does not claim any responsibility for the privacy practices of these third-party sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site and to take reasonable precautions when sharing your Personally Identifiable Information on third party websites.
8. Opt-In Policy. You may “opt in” to receive newsletters, promotional offers and other useful information from us. To unsubscribe from our mailings (except important system and content update information detailed below), you may unsubscribe from our mailings at any time. Please note: You may not unsubscribe from receiving service announcements and important content update information regarding the Website, including but not limited to: service and account changes, Website upgrades, and Site cancellation or business termination information.
9. Ability to Accept Terms. You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth herein. Further, the Site is not intended for persons under the age of 18.
"I am excited to be part of your professional goals, and to watch your business grow."LET'S GET STARTED
We’re Here To Help!
980 North Federal Highway Suite 110 Boca Raton, Florida 33432
Please contact us for an appointment.